Sunday, September 12, 2021

Central Government Employees DA Hike effect from 01.07.2021 DA Hike Latest News

11%[Increase DA] + 17%[Existing DA] =Total 28% DA

Central Government Employees DA Hike effect from 01.07.2021

Cabinet

Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief

Cabinet approves increase in Dearness Allowance and Dearness Relief for Central Govt Employees - DA Hike Latest News
DA Hike Latest News

14 JUL 2021

The Cabinet Committee chaired by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi today has approved an increase in the Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to pensioners with effect from 01.07.2021 to 28% representing an increase of 11% over the existing rate of 17% of the Basic Pay/Pension.

In view of the unprecedented situation which arose due to the COVID-19 pandemic, three additional instalments of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners, which were due from 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021, had been frozen.

Now, the Government has decided to increase the Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to pensioners with effect from 01.07.2021 to 28% representing an increase of 11% over the existing rate of 17% of the Basic Pay/Pension. The increase reflects the additional instalments arising on 01.01.2020, 01.07.2020 and 01.01.2021. The rate of Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief for the period 01.01.2020 to 30.06.2021 shall remain at 17%.

PIB

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Now Trending

Central Government Employees DA (28%) Order from July 2021 PDF Download

DA to Central Govt Employees from July 2021 - FinMin Order DA to Central Govt Employees from July 2021   Central Government Employees D...

Disclaimer:

All efforts have been made to ensure accuracy of the content on this blog, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. Our blog "Central Government Staff news" accepts no responsibility in relation to the accuracy, completeness, usefulness or otherwise, of the contents. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant department(s) and/or other source(s), and to obtain any appropriate professional advice before acting on the information provided in the blog.

Links to other websites that have been included on this blog are provided for public convenience only.

The blog "Central Government Staff news" is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them. We cannot guarantee the availability of such linked pages at all times.

Any suggestions write to us
centralgovernmentnews@gmail.com