Ministry of Personnel Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
Office of Director (Canteens)
(3rd Floor) Lok Nayak Bhavan.
Khan Market. New Delhi-I 10003
Dated 04th June. 2013
Subject:— Updating data on Central Government Employees Resident welfare Associations Functioning in Government Colonies / Private Colonies in Delhi/Outside Delhi and monitoring of elections for block year 2013-15.
A need has been felt to update the data on RWAs functioning in government Colonies in Delhi, Outside Delhi. In order to enable DOPT to update the data following information may please be made available.
I. Name of the RWA
(a) Recognized by DOPT.2. Copy of Registration Certificate of having registered under Societies Registration Act. 1860.
(h) Not recognized by DOPT
(c) Other [apart from (a) & (b) above]
3. Jurisdiction of Association i.e. area/block/types of Quarters etc. covered under specific RWA.
4. Copy of Memorandum of Associations.
5. Details of existing management committee.
6 Whether grants—in-aid received from DOPT.
(a) During 2011-2012
(h) During 2012-2013.
6. Status of membership:
(a) Number of allottees.
(h) Number of members of RWA.
(c) Any difficulty faced in seeking membership.
(d) Difficulty in enrolling membership.
7. Election status for the block year 2013-15.
(a) Election held/not held8.Details of court case if any filed in respect of RWAs.
(h) Result declared.
(c) DOPTs acceptance on election result received/not received.
(e) Reason for not holding election.
(a) Suggestions for improving functioning of RWAs.10. Remark if any.
(h) Suggestions for making election fair/transparent.
(c) Suggestions for modifying provisions of existing Model Constitution for RWAs so as to avoid bottlenecks in smooth functioning of RWAs and to enhance welfare activities by RWA.
2. A copy of OM No.5/1/201 1-Welfare dated 17.1.11, Which brings out that RWAs in Government (Colonies should necessarily fall under ambit of supervision of DOPT is also enclosed for information.
3. The requisite information may please be furnished as early as possible positively by 20th June 2013.
Source : DOPT